Bengal doubles shuttler electrocuted

Bengal doubles shuttler electrocuted

He suffered severe burn injuries while working in a railway car shed, an Eastern Railway spokesman said.

According to officials of the West Bengal Badminton Association, Nag, 26, came in contact with a high tension overhead electrical wire.

He is survived by his parents and lived in Nagerbazar area of North Kolkata.

Nag was a member of the U-19 Indian team during a coaching camp-cum-tournament in Mauritius back in July 2011.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.